Lenovo, a member of the Fortune Global 500, is the fastest growing technologycompany on the planet, with growth outpacing our competition quarter afterquarter and we are growing!
The Lenovo Service Parts Services AP Logistics role is a critical member ofthe Lenovo Services & technical support team.
The Lenovo Services AP Logistics role is responsible for managing domesticlogistics and DC operations as well as coordinating with the internationallogistics focals to ensure parts are delivered on-time to our facilities andour customers. Logistics knowledge and strong written and verbalcommunication skills are required. Experience with same day logisticspreferred.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
• Monitoring and managing performance of local logistics vendors for same dayand next day delivery service
Managing the critical delivery for 2hrs and 4hrs deliveries.
• Monitoring and managing performance of distribution centers
• Resolving international logistics and custom clearance delays
• Communicating directly with vendors to resolve any order delays along withany IT issues.
• Reporting performance trends and actions for continuous improvement toreduce and avoid lead times.
Managing the inventory accuracy and working with vendor to resolve thediscrepancies.
Analysis of routing parameters to improve/enhance optimization as deemednecessary.
• Logistics and warehouse operational spend reporting
• Identifying and driving savings projects
• Reporting to management, the KPIS associated with Logistics and Warehousemanagement.
• Bachelor degree or above, overseas education background or work experienceis preferred
• Minimum two years working experience on supply chain related positions.
• Outstanding analytical capabilities and familiarity with excel & PPT, SAPexperience is preferred;
• Excellent English written and oral communication skills, English will be theworking language
• Ability to work cross functionally in an international environment;
• Detail orientated
• Ability to work un-supervised and find the people and answers with minimalhandholding
• Must be a team worker and excellent communication skill is a must