The Alto Group is a family owned and operated organisation with over 600 employees, which has been serving the motoring needs of the local community for over 60 Years.
At our Blacktown location representing the Volkswagen, Honda & Isuzu Ute brands, we are looking to recruit an eager and motivated individual for the role of Accounts Junior / Trainee. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a dynamic and vibrant Administration team. On the job training will be provided whilst we also encourage outside training and professional qualification. In this role you will be required to undertake the following but not limited to tasks;
- Processing of daily banking.
- Bank account reconciliation and other related accounts.
- Preparation of and maintaining reports.
- Assist with Accounts Receivables.
- Costing of retail, & wholesale vehicle sales, new & used.
- Lead responsibility of electronic archiving.
- Other administrative & accounting related duties where relevant.
An ideal candidate would have experience with.
- Excellent attention to detail, positive attitude and ability to produce high quality work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work well with others and take direction.
- Microsoft products, Excel, Outlook & Word. knowledge and experience (Intermediate and above level)
- Sound mathematical skills.
- Responsibility and accountability with the capacity to work autonomously as well as within a team.
- A positive and “can do” approach to our work, respect for management and work colleagues alike, embracing good team culture.
In this position you will report to the Financial Controller and will work collectively with other admin and accounting staff, which in time will provide the opportunity for career progression.
The accounts team play an important role within our organization ensuring our business is supported and it's high standards maintained.
This is a great opportunity for you to join a dynamic, vibrant and fast paced team, in which your daily tasks will play a key role in our dealership operating efficiently and fluently.
If you think this job sounds right for you and you have what it takes to succeed - we are waiting to hear from you. Please apply now!