Who we are looking for?
The Department of Parliamentary Services (DPS) is recruiting for an Assistant Director Workforce Strategy & Reporting and an Assistant Director Change Management vacancy within the Culture and Change Management Section, Corporate Operations Branch .
The Culture and Change Management section has primary responsibility for workforce planning and design, workforce reporting and analytics and change management. The team works in collaboration with other areas of human resources to achieve the objectives of our strategies and address areas of workforce risk.
We have been continually implementing a range of initiatives to build organisational capability and strengthen performance across our diverse workforce.
Eligibility and/or Job Specific Requirements
Skills and experience
• Relevant skills, knowledge and experience in human resources
• Highly developed change management and communication skills
• High standards of service excellence and the ability to make positive contributions to DPS’s values driven culture
• A qualification in human resources, change management, psychology or a related discipline is highly desirable.
• Professional certification or membership is desirable.
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and maintain a Baseline Vetting (Protected/Restricted) security clearance.
DPS welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, mature age people, people from diverse backgrounds and people with disability.