Pittwater RSL - Serving our community, enhancing your lifestyle.
WE ARE HIRING CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERSTARS who love what they do and understand the benefits of customer engagement and providing a customer experience. Our team members share our Club's values Customer Focus, Safe, Integrity, Inclusive and Fun, if you also share those values we have opportunities available to join our team.
Glasshouse Brasserie & Grill opens in late June, and we are looking to expand our team of superstars for all operational area's.
As a Customer Service Attendant for Pittwater RSL you will be committed to providing an exceptional customer experience utilising your expertise to develop, establish and maintain relationships along side quality service standards.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing an exceptional customer experience
- Bar, gaming, burger bar and bistro operations
- Ensure that the Club is always presented in a clean manner
- Assist patrons in all areas
- Coffee making
- Beverage mixing and Cocktail making
- High level cash handling
- Keno & TAB operations
- Till operation and balancing daily
- The ability to assist in all areas of the Club as required
- Applicants must be available to work Thursday to Sunday, Christmas Day and other public holidays
- NSW RSA & RCG Competency Card essential
The position requires the successful applicant to always act as a role model and present as an ambassador for the Club. If you are looking for a career in hospitality we can offer the training and succession planning required to see you through to the next stage of your career.
We are looking for dynamic individuals who have a passion for customer service!
Remuneration under the Pittwater RSL Club Employee Collective Agreement includes penalty rates for Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.