HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel promotes a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- As the Category and Revenue lead for the Care business channel you are responsible for driving sustainable and profitable care category growth spanning across all sales channels.
- Lead category reviews for all accounts in ANZ, identify category growth drivers through deep dive analysis.
- Lead the development of long-term care category / revenue management strategy and objectives. Provide recommendations to support sustainable growth strategy in ANZ.
- Manage relevant agencies
- Sound experience with data analytics or category management within FMCG or consumer industries
- Proven capability with analytics, strong attention to detail and problem-solving skill.
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial, proactive, and self-motivated.
- In-depth knowledge of shopper and scan data (essential IRI/Nielsen; preferred Quantium) and ability to translate them into action plans.
- Advanced MS Excel, Power Point proficiency.