We’re looking for an experienced and patient-focused Cosmetic Injector to join the team at LCA Chirnside. At LCA we understand that no two patients are the same. We’re dedicated to providing exceptional customer service making every client feel trusted, valued, along with providing the highest clinical standards.
• Administer cosmetic injections, including anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers
• Perform skin analysis and evaluation
• Develop a specific treatment plan for clients and an ongoing follow-up
• Coordinate bookings, billing, and completing patient notes
• Maintain and build a client base
Your Background/ Qualifications:
• You must be an Australian Registered Doctor or Nurse
• Experience in anti-wrinkle and dermal filler treatments
• A passion for delivering exceptional customer service
• A strong desire to build the injectables business within LCA
• Must be an AHPRA accredited Registered Nurse
• Passion for aesthetics and making others look and feel their best
Why work for Laser Clinics Australia?
Since opening in 2008 Laser Clinics has been the market leader in non-invasive aesthetic treatments. Our business is made up of Laser hair removal, cosmetic injectables, skin treatments, skincare brands, Skinstitut and recently acquired Dr Roebucks.
• We have an established Nurse Council and Medical Advisory Council, including 3 Dermatologists and a Medical Director
• Australia's biggest provider of cosmetic injectable treatments
• We have the strictest standards for safety and clinical governance
• Competitive remuneration
• Flexible working hours
• Continued education in the field