Category: Human Resources Management / Manufacturing
One of our host company based in Pemulwuy have an exicting opportunity to join their friendly and collaborative team as an unpaid HR intern for 12 weeks. They are leading manufacturing firm.
The roles and responsibilities will be:
• Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
• Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
• Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
• Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
• Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.) and take minutes
• Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
• Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data
The candidate is placed under our 3 months unpaid Professional Internship Program. If you are not satisfied, we will change the internship under our 100% satisfaction guarantee policy. Long- term opportunity available after 3 months of internship.
**Reasonable placement fee applicable only after internship placement is confirmed.
If you are interested in this role, please send me your updated resume to email@example.com directly or apply to this vacancy.