- Permanent Full-Time position based in Newington.
- Access to salary packaging option, based on eligibility, to receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free!
We are a not-for-profit organisation with 60 years history of being a key service provider for people with spinal cord injuries and other physical disabilities. Our vision is to inspire a life beyond limits for people with spinal cord injury. Our BrightSky Australia enterprise provides medical consumables and equipment across Australia to the home, businesses and government. All profits go towards supporting ParaQuad’s community programs.
About the Role
Join a passionate and committed team, this role will suit a team player with excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail. You will be responsible for ensuring the effective management and coordination of the day to day operations of Personal Care. You will be required to work collaboratively across the organisation and identify with our values of Integrity, Accountability, Reliability, Leadership and Respect.
- Experience managing a team of coordinators;
- Previous experience rostering care services;
- High level communication skills, both written and verbal;
- High level problems solving skills including conflict resolution;
- Ability to work with people who come from diverse cultural backgrounds;
- Time management, organisation skills and attention to detail; and
- Computer literacy
Working knowledge of Carelink or other rostering systems is desirable.
Enjoy the benefits
- Salary packaging options to receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free meaning more take-home pay!
- Additional tax benefits available (up to $2650 meal/entertainment benefit plus Novated Leasing, plus a number of available tax benefits each FBT year).
- Family friendly flexible workplace
- Excellent career and learning opportunities
- Conveniently located workplace
How to apply
Just click the Apply Now button to complete the application process.
To discuss if this role is right for you, please contact Sarah Bowe on (02) 8741 5723.
To complete the application process please click the Apply Now button
ParaQuad is an EEO Employer and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Successful applicants will be required to consent to a pre-employment health assessment, reference checks and an NDIS Worker Screening Check.