• Temporary to Permanent
• $26.50+ per hour plus overtime + penalties
• Immaculate processing plant and relaxed environment
Our thriving food pre-packaged products company is in high demand for experienced production assistant who can support their site. Located near Yatala, our client is currently looking for motivated and keen candidates to start in their processing plant to kick start an ongoing opportunity.
You will be working shifts across 24/7 during the peak season but mainly 5 out of 7 shifts to include a Saturday and Sunday. penalty rates apply. Shifts are up to 12 hours and are generally midnight to midday or midday to midnight.
Certificate in warehousing an advantage or certificate in food processing.
Reporting to the supervisor, your day to day duties and responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining the production stock flow
• General packaging using RF scanners
• Forklift driving using twin tynne
• Machine tidying up
• Quality Control throughout the site.
• Previous experience working within a manufacturing role within the food industry
• Experience general production stock flow experience essential
• Rf Scanning
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in fast paced environment
• Forklift licence essential with twin tyne experience a must
• Be a team player
What's on offer?
• 12 hour shifts
• Overtime everyday
• Upbeat & friendly working environments
• Ongoing training and support.
If you have what it takes to join our well respected client with endless opportunities then we want to hear from you. Please submit your CV online only in the first instance, online shortlisted applicants that meet our criteria will be contacted for interview. Thank you in advance for your application.