Take your career to the next level with Australia's leading electrical services company!
- Attractive and rewarding, negotiable salary
- Latest technology in job systems, no paperwork, 100% cloud based
- Enjoy job security with the successful and growing Laser Electrical Yarraville
- Join a great team who are keen to learn and grow with the company
- Vehicle, phone allowance, uniform & training provided
With over 30 years' of experience, O'Brien Electrical Yarraville is Australia’s leading electrical and plumbing services company, offering professional services Australia wide.
ABOUT THE ROLE...
Due to our continued expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for an Electrician to join our highly motivated, customer-focused team in Yarraville. Working in the commercial and residential fields this role presents an opportunity for you to further broaden your skills, knowledge and experience.
We cover so many ranges of electrical work you will be continually challenged with the ability to kept learning and go to the next level as an electrician.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Working with single phase & three phase equipment
- Attending breakdowns and rectifying problems for new and existing clients.
- Exposed to varied fields in the electrical Industry
- Installing new and upgrading switchboards
- Fault finding and help provide solutions for clients
- Working on small and large sites and applying OHS.
- Working with and teaching apprentices
- Working with management for the receipt and completion of jobs, issued electronically via SimPro.
- Undertake quoting and estimation of jobs as well as variations.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and attributes:
- prior residential and commercial electrical service A-Grade qualified experience with exceptional technical skills
- determination to provide exceptional customer service and a proven track record for quality workmanship and attention to detail.
- ability to communicate professionally and effectively with existing clients
- a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- ability and aptitude to problem-solve confidently and competently
- solar experience will be highly regarded
Ideally, you will have experience in a similar role and hold the following:
- Trade certificate and relevant experience
- Qualified Victorian A Grade Licence
- Current Vic Drivers Licence
- OH&S Induction Training for the Construction Industry
HOW TO APPLY...
We are requesting a cover letter and your resume at this stage. Please complete the questionnaire, requested work history & education information on the application page. (You are welcome to include any certificates or licences in the education section). This is to assist us in assessing your suitability for this role.
If you are a highly motivated and energetic individual with strong leadership skills, looking for a challenge and to make their mark on the growth of a successful award winning company, then we would like to hear from you.