We’re one of Australia’s fastest-growing companies and we’re looking for an outstanding software engineer with experience working with Golang that is passionate about building products to join our team.
Terem is a tech product development and strategy firm, building and taking products to market for Australia’s largest enterprises, fast-growing private firms, and Government. Our capabilities range from software engineering to user experience to product strategy.
We’re on a mission to level up Australia’s product capabilities by striving for excellence in product execution.
We’re proud to have bootstrapped Terem from nothing to featuring on Australian Financial Review’s Fast 100 two years in a row. We’ve achieved this by continuing to deliver an outstanding level of service for our clients. Being bootstrapped means we have freedom and control over the future of the company, which means you’ll have freedom and control over your future at Terem.
You’ll love this role if:
- Doing whatever it takes to make your team succeed is in your DNA - you love being a part of a highly talented team and you’ll roll your sleeves up and do whatever it takes to make your team succeed.
- You want a culture that is free from politics and all about the smartest way forward – We focus on outcomes and have a philosophy of strong opinions backed by data, but weakly held.
- You enjoy working closely with driven, passionate people – everyone on our team lives and breathes excellence in their field, whether it’s excellence in engineering, excellence in project management or excellence in product management.
- You have a passion for tech products and innovation – being able to combine your passion for building technology with your passion for inspiring and mentoring the people around you means you’ll fit with the team and love your work.
- You love variety – there are so many interesting aspects of what we do. Each client engagement sheds light on ideas you’d never thought of, each engagement challenges us to learn and explore exciting new technologies and how they can be harnessed to add value to our clients.
This is a great role for you if:
- You’re a senior software engineer, confident in your ability to learn new technologies, and not afraid to put forward your views on architecture and design and enjoy robust discussions.
- You’ve 10+ years of experience working with and designing APIs using GoLang, C#, and/or Java/Kotlin.
- You’ve experience designing APIs as a product.
- Enjoy working within a small Agile team.
- Bonus points for consulting experience.
Powered by JazzHR