Water is the hot topic in Australia…
....Join a company that’s in the action!
Integra Water Treatment Solutions is a national, Australian owned company who specialise in commercial and industrial water treatment.
Our company has grown from humble beginnings in 1990 to now including 200 plus in our group Australia wide. Our Sydney operation is currently seeking to expand the team with an entry level position and seeking a person who is reliable, self-motivated and well organised to be included in our small but experienced team specialising in water and waste water treatment, reuse and environmental treatment systems.
Integra have expertise in:
- Cooling water treatment and tower cleaning
- Boiler water treatment
- Pre-treatment, filtration and desalination
- Waste water treatment
- Cleaning and hygiene solutions
- Equipment design, repair and installation
To be successful in this role, you will have experience in working in a team, and have good interpersonal and communication skills. You will have had experience with meeting scheduled customer waste water service requirements and co-ordinating multiple and competing requirements to limited time frames.
- Perform day to day scheduled trade waste sampling requirements
- Perform water and waste water related systems service
- Maintain excellent customer service levels and develop long standing client relationships
We will require you to demonstrate:
- Your familiarity with industrial water and waste water treatment equipment
- A proactive, collaborative approach and the ability to work effectively within a team
- The ability to handle challenging situations
- A current drivers licence with good record and confidence driving a manual
- Experience in a similar operations role
All applications will be dealt with confidentially. The salary package is negotiable based on experience.
Integra values hinge on our commitment to our customers, our solutions and most importantly, our commitment to our people. We have a culture that encourages our people to make their positions with us their future careers. Apply today if you feel you have what it takes to become a part of our unique team.