Everything we do at Krispy Kreme is about connecting people to moments of happiness. In fact, it is in the little moments here that big possibilities are discovered. A perfectly iced doughnut can brighten a customer’s entire day. A laugh over lunch can spark a lifelong friendship. Trying something new can change the course of a career.
Krispy Kreme is currently growing at an exceptional rate and we are determined to further develop this exciting phase of our journey through continued excellence. As such, we are currently implementing an ERP system that heavily relies on the Supply Chain team’s involvement. This has created a need for short term support to the team. We are looking for an individual with a procurement and inventory management background to support the Supply Chain team on both core operational activities and to act as support on the ERP project on a 6 month contract.
The individual will be responsible for daily operational procurement, weekly inventory management and stock count activities and supporting in the implementation of the ERP software.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders across manufacturing, retail, commercial, and support office teams, working across the breadth and depth of the organization.
In this sweet role you will:
- Weekly stock counts are performed accurately, and month end counts are fed into the finance team on time with all queries resolved
- Raise monthly infill orders for items managed centrally which are then drawn down by stores
- Review shelf life on centrally managed SKUs to ensure stock is rotated on FEFO basis to prevent waste
- Download data/reports for Month-End reporting and Supply Chain Dashboard
- ERP Master data management
- Support stores on procurement related tasks on the ERP
- Act as Procurement SME support on ERP implementation project (Oracle EBS)
- Liaise with the 3PLwarehouses and Freight Forwarding agents on inventory movements and stock counts
- Set up the new stores with their supply chain needs (vendor credit accounts, equipment, logistics etc)
- Liaise with suppliers to address supply related issues
- Participate and provide inputs in cross-functional projects
- Review invoices where required and submit for approval
- Source and procure substitutes for direct and indirect items as required
What you can bring to the team
We firmly believe in hiring for cultural contribution and training for skills, however there are some things we need from you:
- Positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Experience working in Supply Chain, Logistics or Commercial functions
- You are able to display strong analytical skills, and commercial understanding
- You possess significant interpersonal, networking and relationship skills with a proven ability to engage and influence at senior to executive levels, as well as an aptitude for people development and an ability work under pressure and in ambiguity.
- Deep understanding of financial and commercial drivers that impact a customer agreement
- Previous experience working within a Supply Chain FMCG or related operational sector highly desired
- Stay grounded and true to yourself. After all, everyone at Krispy Kreme is an Original!
Every day at Krispy Kreme is filled with little moments that have big possibilities!