Join us as our Pharmacy Territory Manager, based in Victoria on a 12 month Fixed-Term Contract.
You will be responsible for effective management of a designated retail territory, covering independent and group pharmacies to ensure excellent execution of cycle activities such as distribution, shelf layout implementation/compliance, volume sales, displays, staff training, product detailing and consumer sales activities.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
• Shelf management: Implement shelf strategies at fixture level to achieve objectives for exposure of RB brands
• Achieve distribution of RB products in line with new product launches and overall distribution targets.
• Meet cycle sell in volumes and budgets on core and seasonal categories
• Territory coverage and frequency
• Develop effective relationships with key decision makers within retail stores – Pharmacists, Retail Managers and Pharmacy Assistants
• Ensure focus and delivery RB’s key deliverable of, Distribution, Display and Product Detailing
• Effective execution of the 8 Step Call Process
• Accurate and timely reporting
• Deliver effective product training/detailing to Pharmacists and Pharmacy assistants
You’ll succeed because…
… you have gained strong, demonstrable experience working in a similar role, with a good understanding of the Pharmacy Trade and how it operates; with a proven track record in retail sales. You are results orientated, self-motivated and resilient person who is excellent at building strong customer relationships and can influence with ease. You have demonstrable critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills, with high attention to detail…most importantly, you like a challenge!
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make an impact like never before Best of all you will be part of a diverse business here at RB Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary and bonus package
• Career Progression opportunities locally and internationally with a globally recognised brand
• Parental Leave Program (Up to 26 weeks paid leave)
• Access to online learning modules and time off to attend training
• Health and Wellbeing benefits and EAP access
• Charity Leave
• Recognition Rewards
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.